Leave this window open to assist you.
To copy the banner...
• Decide which page on your website you want the link to be in and|
make a note of the folder that the page is in.
• (PC) Right-click the banner, select "save picture as", navigate
to the folder you made a note of and click "save".
• (Mac) Click the banner, hold the button down and select
"save as", navigate to the folder you made a note of and click
To copy the code...
- Decide where on your page you want the banner to appear.
- In your browser, click "view" then "source".
- Find the position in your code corresponding to where you want the banner placed.
- Click the "select all" button
- (PC) Right-click the code, select "copy".
- (Mac) Click, hold the button down and select "save as"
- Go to the code for your page, right-click (Mac: click and hold) where you want the code to appear, select "paste".
- Save the page and refresh it in your browser to check the changes